Sunday, January 6, 2013

Holiday Pictures

In lieu of my last post, here are some pictures from over the Holidays of our new puppy, Franklin; Lillie (who is now 9 months old!); Christmas; and time with some family and friends that I managed to capture! :)

Hosted a friends game night at mi casa and here is sweet Gage playing his own game. :)

The zoo with my best friend, Hanna (who was in town) and her family! It was freezing out...probably why I got sick later but great day so worth it!


Our new puppy, Franklin!



Christmas Eve (ha) :)






Our family Christmas (early b/c Steven had to work)

Our present to Jesus (Matthew 25:31-45...gift we gave)





Lillie opening gifts before Christmas



Christmas Day at my parents





I left for a brief moment to let the dogs out at my house and I come back to find how her cousins dressed her :)


Christmas night and entering into a Christmas coma


Play time has begun as Disney has now thrown up in our house (thank you, family!) :)




Happy New Year!!



9 months now and a silly goose


All for Daddy...Go Texans!!


No comments: