Monday, October 4, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

This morning my sister and I took my nieces and nephew (and adopted neice) :) to a pumpkin patch and boy was it fun! My love of fall grew deeper! Especially b/c today is the coldest day we have yet to have! It's simply gorgeous outside...praise Jesus! I bought some pumpkins while there and then got home and pulled out my fall decor. I am so excited! The windows are open, my pumpkin spice and candy apple scented candles are burning and I'm doing a little YL work now. Thanks for coming to us, fall! :) It would be a perfect scenario if my little yappers didn't bark every time they heard a car outside the window! :/ The next few months hold all my yummy fall recipes in store, pumpkins in abundance, and me getting to wear my new Halloween costume with my man. We are both going as firemen! :) Enjoy the pics. Im off for more work....














1 comment:

parks said...

love, love, love this post. i am so excited fall is here too! and i am so happy that we got to spend the very beginning of fall with you and your man :o) pix are awesome in this post. xoxo