Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lillie Joy

Well, as my last post stated, it has been awhile and would take too much time to go back, so I am just gonna keep moving forward! What life calls for sometimes anyways though, right? So here is an update on my bundle of pure JOY! Lillie is 4 months old now and is beginning to develop her own little personality! She seems to resemble herself alone right now. She weighs 13lbs and still wears 0-3 months clothes so perhaps she will take after my size...ha! Lillie takes great naps and sleeps through the night (averages about 12 hours a night...so blessed!) She looks great in pink and has the prettiest, largest and most alert blue eyes that I have ever seen!
She loves...being sung and read too; watching mickey mouse clubhouse and doing the hotdog dance with mommy; looking at pictures of herself on my phone; being outside; sitting up; her crib (will only sleep there); sitting in her sling on me and me walking everywhere; her bouncer; her daddy; full attention from people; playing with her toys; minnie mouse; sucking her thumb; making raspberries; and esp. bath time and her massages with lotion after! :) She is also hillarious and makes the funniest faces!
I have a feeling this little munchkin will be totally unlike her mommy and very divalicious! I can't wait to see all that she will be like! But for now, I am completely in love with this gift from God! She is such a blessing and a joy...named appropriately! Lillie, I pray that you live as your name, which means, purity, beauty, innocence, jewel, rejoicing and delight! And I hope you sense Zephaniah 3:17 all around you! My little girl/my monkey...You are so loved! :)

No comments: