My little Lillie just turned 6 months old and it's like she grew up over night! They truly grow so fast and I am so grateful that I get to enjoy every moment with her now! All checked out great at Lillie's 6 month Dr's visit...minus the yucky shots! :( She weighs 16lbs and is 24in tall. Here are a few new things that Lillie is up to...
* She is rolling over everywhere and so I will find her at the end of her crib after every nap now. She loves it in there and will hang out there for a good while before I hear her cry.
* She is attempting to crawl and sit up but hasn't officially started yet.
* She started eating baby food! So far green peas, rice cereal and pears are her favorite and she grunts the whole time that she eats.
* She has her 1st tooth!...but it's hard to see b/c her silly tongue is always in the way!
* She still loves being outside and enjoys walks with momma. She is able to sit in her swing now.
* She is down to 2 naps a day and on a pretty good schedule.
* She is "talking" more, laughing more, and smiling lots.
* She loves her dogs and her papa.
* She has finally moved from bath times in her tub in th the kitchen sink to her tub in her own bath tub
* She still love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and now Octonauts.
* She gets to meet her buddy Keeton, tomorrow! She gets to see her God brother, Ryder and Parks God sisters often.
* Daddy makes her smile & Mommy makes her feel secure.
* She loves attention from others, as long as Mommy is in full eyesight.
* Home is her favorite place.
Lillie, I love you so much and pray for you everyday! You are a gift! I am so excited that fall is officially here and to get to share it with you! Next year you can try my pumpkin spice latte! :)