Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :)

But certainly not feel like it over here in Texas for goodness sakes! I am excited about it nevertheless! :) Yes, I am an over-achiever at times b/c our house is already decorated, our tree is up, Lillie has seen Santa, my presents are bought and it's only just now Dec. 1st...haha! But now I can just do what I love best about this time of year...sip a warm beverage beside my lit Christmas tree and just behold Him, watch a Christmas movie or in my case this year-watch my little monkey crawl all around the house! Yes, she is officially crawling!!! :) I wanted to share with you a couple of Advents that I stole from my friend, Megan. One is for single/married:

http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/good-news-of-great-joy-free-advent-ebook

And the other is for a family/kiddos:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48325590/AJesusAdventCelebration.pdf

Hope you enjoy along with me! 'Tis the season! I'll be in touch.

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6









No comments: