Thursday, December 24, 2009

On this Christmas eve...

I have been busy this Christmas season. Busy: taking care of my sick gpa, writing a book and "getting my plunder" :), and with my work in the ministry. However, this Christmas eve is a peaceful one. At my home tonight: there's awesome Christmas movies playing, the twinkle lights are all plugged in, my Christmas scents are sprayed and burning, my cooking & baking are done, the family has been visited, horrible eating has been had, Christmas PJ's (like from the Christmas story) :) are ready to be wore, my dogs are all tuckered out, and I am now awaiting church and Christmas morning tomorrow. But most importantly, I am reflecting on Galatians 4:4-7. There are such profound truths in that tiny chunk of scripture!...God's perfect timing; how God REDEEMED us (ransomed us) from the empty way of slavery life handed down to us by our forefathers-that we might receive the FULL rights of his children, and therefore we can cry out DADDY to GOD, and also be an HEIR!!!! WOW!!!! He was born to die for us! Oh thank you, Jesus that you care! Happy Birthday, Jesus! And Merry Christmas friends! :)







No comments: