Thursday, November 18, 2010
What I'm Thankful For This Thanksgiving...
* Fall Leaves (not here of course, but somewhere in the world!) :)
* That Starbucks is ready for Christmas!
* My babies: Linus, Lucy, Woodstock, Sally & Pooka
* So far I've survived on my own!
* My amazing, handsome, loving, and God-fearing fiance and gift from God, Steven!
* My donors in YL
* My YL kids that have fallen in love with Jesus
* My job and ministry
* Amazing weather today
* I survived my 40 day fast and learned SO MUCH with Jesus!
* Christmas is coming!
* My health, safety, protection & provision
* That Jesus is my all!
* What I'm learning in my counseling classes
* I'm about to get married
* My friends & family
* The Food Network
* Simplicity of children
* In every way...JESUS!
* Jarrad and Crystal
* Christians rising up and living for Jesus!
* Ways I have been taught, healed and grown
* All pumpkin flavors
Happy Thanksgiving, friends! Rejoice in the Lord, always! And enjoy some good food! :)