Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grace

I lay there half asleep and it was as if I heard strong voices overhead. I just knew that He was there. My Victorious Warrior singing over me with shouts of joy! It made me smile. As I woke up, He gently took my hand and led me to the closet where I slipped on my royal robe. After all, I am His Princess. But I couldn’t bear for Him to place the tiara on my head this morning. The guilt ran too deep. “I don’t deserve Your loving-kindness. I don’t understand Your grace. The fleas and such suit me better, Jesus. That is what I deserve and what I’m used too,” I cried out. But He wouldn’t let me escape. He kept shouting the word, “Grace” over me…over and over again. “It is a kindness, child. My grace lets you know where you once stood and where you now stand. And seeing the difference, you are to bow down in humble gratitude at the greatness of your on-going salvation. Don’t deny me the pure joy of granting you My grace.” My Jesus kept speaking as I made some coffee (so as better to hear Him) and after that I sat down to enter into my Bible study with Him. I love my new Ruth Bible study. Today Ruth met Boaz and He bestowed such kindness and grace towards her. I began to long for a husband like that. And that’s when He stepped back in. “No, Princess. You need not long for a Boaz…You already have one…Me. I am Your: Protector, Strength, Healer, your Man who longs to do immeasurable more than all you could ask or even imagine- as I bestow my kindness and grace upon you.” It was as if scales fell from my eyes. A concept I knew all along but one that ran deep this morning. I do deserve the fleas and such. But b/c of HIS grace and kindness, I get the tiara. And He bestows it upon me with joy! An exchange needs to be made in my heart. So today, I put on my tiara and walk forth to my destiny. And no princess must encounter fleas. I can’t wait to see what my God is going to do to my enemies. No princess of His will wear fleas…. ☺ “Stand Firm, Child, and see the deliverance that I will bring you today! The Egyptians you will see no more!” Amen!

Romans 5:1-8

3 comments:

Steelergirl said...

amen!

Steelergirl said...

amen!

Megan said...

Amen!! :) Those darn fleas...

Miss you! Let me know about Sipiwe! Love you!