Monday, July 14, 2008

worship

It had been over a month since I've been in town and have been able to have corporate worship with my church. Well I finally got back yesterday and when we started singing I got a beautiful picture of my last time of corporate worship and it was in Africa. It was our last day there and they had all of the Americans who were leaving kneel down while all the Zambians stood over us and worshipped and prayed over us in Nanja. What an experience that I will not soon forget! It brought tears to my eyes! I can not wait to do this in heaven! Let us all worship Him today in Spirit and in Truth! :)

2 comments:

Manda said...

so bummed i wasnt there!! It has been so long since we have been in church together!! I woke up feeling awful I spent the whole day throwing up and having a horrid headache!!

katiegfromtennessee said...

Alright! I'm with you:)

katiegfromtennessee