Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daughter

As my last post stated, God is calling me "out of hiding," in a certain area of my life. I've struggled with this issue for years but recently just discovered the depth of it and pleaded with Him to heal it quickly, as He did the woman who was bleeding for 12 years! It is a learning process, but one that I felt He has said, "Daughter, your faith has healed you." Amen! Just a touch of His robe is all that it takes. Glorious! There you will find me, every morning on my knees, touching the hem of His garment, as He swings His robe down low! Just as one of my favorite Caedmon's Call songs used to say. It's a growing pain. Yet, God who is so rich in mercy, gives us Sabbath rests in between. Recently He has been giving me Sabbath rests through kids...which I love! How fun! As you can see, I have gone on bike rides with my niece & nephew (on my brand, new, amazing bike from Steven-yay!); watched barbie movies with my littlest niece, Abi (as she wears her new baseball helmet the entire time-ha!); witnessed my YL kids play powder puff and the new, hot game, ninja; held babies; walked dogs, etc. These are the moments where Jesus lets us breathe...take in the cross and behold His Majesty! Enjoy these times...behold them! But don't shrink from the lessons. He is transforming you and is able to stop whatever your "12 years of bleeding" is! Have faith...you, in fact, are the King's precious daughter!



No comments: