Monday, January 11, 2010

Fact vs. Faith

Fact: I have been rejected, replaced and withheld love by many dear people in my life...Those who I trusted.

Therefore, I feel un-worthy, un-loveable, rejected, easily replaced, messed up, abandoned & ugly.

Faith: I am accepted, adored and loved by God's UNFAILING LOVE!

Therefore I have hope!

Just like Naomi in Ruth 1:20 & 21 & 4:14-22. Her fact...she was a widow. Her label/lie she wore b/c...bitterness. Then she embraced faith and wore the label of...favored by God. Something I am learning in my new Bible Study, Me, Myself & Lies.

Hebrews 11:1 - "Now FAITH is being SURE of what we HOPE for and CERTAIN of WHAT WE DO NOT SEE."

2 Corinthians 4:18 - "So we FIX our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is TEMPORARY, but what is unseen is ETERNAL."

We must elevate FAITH over fact & fate. Our faith is the only label we must wear!

Bloggers, yesterday has been the hardest day yet. I am in need of a heart healing, renewed mind, and to be shielded from the enemy NOW! PLEASE interceded in prayer for me! I can't believe I am being so vulnerable. That is so un-like me. But I am desperate and know that only He can save me now! Thank you for bearing with me! May my lessons in this difficult season encourage you now too I hope. I have something to offer and am worth it...I have to keep reminding myself of that. You do too. Just like the countless other children of God in deplorable circumstances. I will not give up! I am strong in Christ and this is only making me stronger!!!!

No comments: