Thursday, January 28, 2010

Revelations, Transformation and a New Song!!!

Woo-hoo...Jesus is so cool!!! :) I awoke this morning, after my post last night, and opened my first devo (I read several!) :) It was Beth Moore's, Breaking Free Day by Day, and it said...

"There is no fear in love; instead, perfect love drives out fear." I John 4:18.

"Have you ever feared that someone would cease loving you? Not only have I feared it. I've experienced it! God has carefully and graciously allowed some of my fears to come true so I would discover that I would not disintegrate. God TAUGHT me to survive on HIS UNFAILING LOVE. It wasn't fun, but it was TRANSFORMING!

The one thing neither you nor I could survive is the loss of God's love, and that is a loss we will never have to try. His love endures forever. That's what is meant when the Scripture says that 'perfect love drives out fear.'" AMEN!!!

Hello! Oh my...that just sums up me and the NEW place that I am in right now! I can see the top of the mountain. And when the valleys of the shadow of death come, I need fear no evil now b/c now I don't just know, I KNOW that HE is with me! My perfect love! Hallelujah! And to sum it up best...

Shane & Shane's, Everything is Different:

"Who am I to know Your Glory?
Who am I to recognize Your voice, calling out?
How could I be in Your story?
The God who was, and is, and is to come
Who has won!

I was dead in my sin, You came in

You made a way when there was no way
You covered heaviness with garments of praise
You wrote a song and You're singing it over me
I feel a dead heart beating now
This revelation makes me wanna shout,
That Jesus has been sent
and everything is different

Oh yes it is

You turned ashes into beauty
You are forming not against me now
You found me somehow
You turned mourning into dancing
You turned weeping into a joyful noise
Oh Rejoice!

I was dead in my sin, You came in

You made a way when there was no way
You covered heaviness with garments of praise
You wrote a song and You're singing it over me
I feel a dead heart beating now
This revelation makes me wanna shout,
That Jesus has been sent
and everything is different

What matter of love,
That You would call us, sons and daughters
We cry, 'Abba, Father!'

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!

I will never be the same!

You made a way when there was no way
You covered heaviness with garments of praise
You wrote a song and You're singing it over me
I feel a dead heart beating now
This revelation makes me wanna shout,
That Jesus has been sent

And everything is different"

Check out their new CD, Everything is Different. Amazing! Here I am...ready to embrace my NEW chapter with You, God! We shall see..... :) This butterfly is off....

3 comments:

parks said...

wasn't emma's response to "my favorite thing about corrie is... she's like a butterfly!" ?!

emma answered this without any prompting AT ALL... that girl knows what she's talking about!

The Ugly Beautiful said...

YES! I can't believe that you didn't tell her to write that?! She has the Holy Spirit! :) That meant so much to me! I saved it! Thanks for the sweet reminder! :) I went to Chillin' Time today and thought of you! Yum! Let's meet there soon!? Thanks for all your loving support lately!!!!! :)

parks said...

i would LOVE to meet at chillin' time sometime SOOOOON. i miss your face. xoxo